(Last Modified November 15, 2015)
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A User may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, WorkApps may suspend its provision of products and services to you.
WorkApps collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain " Personal Information" (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, photo and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Third Party Vendors
This website uses Google AdWords and may use in future other marketing platforms such as Bing Ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, etc.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences (Google Ads Settings) page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
WorkApps collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand User needs regarding WorkApps's services.
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- to communicate with Users and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform Users of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from WorkApps, its affiliates and third parties.
- to allow Users to access limited-entry areas of WorkApps's site.
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from WorkApps and third parties.
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records; if applicable.
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the WorkApps site or any WorkApps product or service.
- to protect the services, products or rights of WorkApps, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the WorkApps site.
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning WorkApps's site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
WorkApps limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. WorkApps does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
WorkApps does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 3, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to WorkApps's employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on WorkApps's behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if WorkApps has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with WorkApps's rights or property, other users of WorkApps's web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that WorkApps or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in India, or in any other country in which WorkApps or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), WorkApps will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove WorkApps's compliance with any applicable law. This Clause should be read together with the Terms and Conditions.
Accuracy of Personal Information
WorkApps will use reasonable efforts to keep User personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate User decisions based on such information. Users are responsible for informing WorkApps about changes to their personal information. WorkApps will use new or updated personal information it receives from Users to update its own records.
WorkApps will use reasonable efforts to protect Users' personal information.
Access to Personal Information
If WorkApps is not able to provide access to some aspect of a User's personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney'client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Users have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting WorkApps as described above. WorkApps will promptly correct such personal information.